Tilia T130 ERIEarthquake Recording Instrument (ERI) for The Philippines (DPWH compliant)
The Seisodin Tilia T130 is a highly integrated Earthquake Recording Instrument (also called ERI), tailored for precision seismic monitoring of buildings. The T130 is fully compliant with the strict 2015 DPWH requirements for the Philippines.
The Tilia T130 offers the simplest and most cost effective installation on the market, and with it’s daisy chain feature two, three or more sensors can easily be distributed on different floor levels of a high-rise building without the need to attach separate power to each device – Tilia daisy chained instruments handle power, network and time synchronization directly in the ethernet cable. The instruments feature an optional integrated battery which provides up to 12 hours of battery life, or alternatively an external battery can be added for several days of autonomy. If required, the system can be provided with relay options, alarm options and display options.
ERI Key Specifications
- Exceeds requirements of DPWH – Ideal for Philippines
- Daisy Chainable ERI
- 3 x Force-Balance Accelerometers
- ±4g or ±2g full scales
- 155dB, 140dB @ 10Hz, 130dB @ 50Hz
- 200Hz bandwidth
- 3 x 24-bit ADC’s
- 40ns timing precision using GPS and PTP
- Simultaneous Sampling
- Hardware backed PTP (IEEE 1588)
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3at)
- Integrated UPS w. removable battery
- micro-SD + USB
- Seedlink streaming
- Optional: Relays for alarm activation,
- Optional: Display box for live data view and alarming.